- The Administration Department includes an Administrator, Director of Care, Nutritional Manager, Environmental Manager, Activity Manager, Business Coordinator and Scheduling Clerk. This department liaises with the District Office Finance Department.
- The Home of CAMA Woodlands is under the direction of the District Superintendent of Central Canadian District of Christian and Missionary Alliance.
Nursing & Personal Care
This department includes the Director of Care, the Clinical Coordinator, Registered Nurses (24/7), Registered Practical Nurses and Personal Support Workers.
- These staff are responsible for the care required by our residents.
- They work in liaison with the Medical Director, the physiotherapist, the pharmacy, the dietitian and all other internal departments in the home.
- They ensure that the resident achieves their maximum levels expected, administer medications and provides all their activities of daily living.
- They ensure that other resources are available if required; mental health, foot care, hair care, speech pathology, occupational therapy, hearing, eye care, dental care and laboratory services. We also provide Palliative Care on site.
Restorative & Activity Department
- These departments work closely provide Life Enrichment Programs.
- Restorative programs include walking, exercise, adaptive feeding, restorative bathing, behavioral interventions that satisfy the emotional, intellectual, physical aspects of well being.
- Our residents participate in seasonal and community events
- Individualized needs are met whenever possible.
- Outdoor activities and Pet Therapy are also available.
- This department ensures that meals are prepared under the direction of the Food Service Supervisor and meet Canada's Food Guide with the review of Registered Dietitian.
- This department prepares three meals and three snacks per day with choices at each meal.
- Therapeutic diets, dietary supplements and assistive devices are available for feeding.
- The housekeeping department ensures a clean and safe environment.
- The laundry department ensures residents clothes and linens are cleaned on a regular basis and are responsible for labeling.
- Maintenance keeps the grounds in a park like setting and keeps equipment in optimal repair.
- Rooms for residents are either one or two beds and each have their own washroom facilities.
- Bathing is done twice a week in one of our two "SPA-LIKE” tub rooms.
- Every Resident Area has its own Lounge and an Activity Room.